Resources for ADP-related Concerns

Counseling and Psychiatry Services

(517) 355-8270
3rd Floor, Olin Health Services Building

Provides a full range of counseling and support group services to MSU students.

Employee Assistance Program

(517) 355-4506
110 Linton Hall

Provides emotional assistance to employees and their families as they attempt to work through life changes, expected and unexpected events, chronic physical and emotional health issues, and work/life balance concerns. Services are free and confidential.

LBGT Resource Center

(517) 353-9520
302 Student Services Building

The Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, and Transgender Resource Center leads and collaborates on university-wide initiatives that prepare students to thrive in our diverse world, and enhances the campus climate and support services for students marginalized by their sexuality or gender identity.

Office for Inclusion and Intercultural Initiatives (I3)

(517) 353-4563
444 Administration Building

The Office for Inclusion and Intercultural Initiatives leads and supports efforts to advance a diverse and inclusive campus community, consistent with MSU's core values.

Office for International Students and Scholars (OISS)

(517) 353-1720
105 International Center

The mission of the Office for International Students and Scholars (OISS) is to provide support to Michigan State University’s international students, scholars and families.

Office of Cultural and Academic Transitions (OCAT)

(517) 353-7745
339 Student Services Building

The Office of Cultural and Academic Transitions (OCAT) constructs supportive cultural, social and educational communities that actively involve students in learning.  OCAT supports individual students in their navigation of cross-cultural encounters, and in their own understanding, exploration and development of cultural identity.

Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities (RCPD)

(517) 884-7273
120 Bessey Hall

Leads Michigan State University in maximizing ability and opportunity for full participation by persons with disabilities. Assesses and documents disability, academic, and workplace needs. Builds and facilitates individual plans for reasonable accommodations/ Links individuals with technology, education, and resources. Extends independence through auxiliary aids, disability-related information, and self-advocacy.

Student Parent Resource Center

(517) 884-0146
University Village Community Center, Room 107

Student Veterans Resource Center

(517) 884-5973
8 Student Services Building

The Student Veterans Resource Center is dedicated to promoting the educational, career, and personal advancement of service members and veterans at Michigan State University.

University Ombudsperson

(517) 353-8830
129 North Kedzie Hall

The Office was established to assist students in resolving conflicts or disputes within the University. We also help staff members, instructors, and administrators sort through university rules and regulations that might apply to specific student issues and concerns. In addition to helping members of the MSU community resolve disputes, we also identify MSU policies that might need revision, and refer them to the appropriate academic governance committee.

WorkLife Office

(517) 353-1635
116-118 Linton Hall

The WorkLife Office partners with the community to create an inclusive, responsive work environment where all faculty and staff are respected and supported toward well-being in work and personal lives.

If you would like your office or program to be considered for inclusion as a resource on this page, please email us at