Reporting Options

If you have experienced sexual misconduct, relationship violence, stalking, discrimination, or harassment, or would like to make a report to help a friend or colleague, you can contact:

MSU Police

(517) 355-2221

Office of Institutional Equity (OIE)

(517) 353-3922
4 Olds Hall

MSU Police and OIE

Public Incident Reporting form: Click here